Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang,selamat dan salam ke atas junjungan besar Nabi Muhammad S.A.W

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THANK YOU CIKGU BAD

Assalamualaikum,

Inevitably, I am called upon to share my thoughts with you in this simple scribble.

First and foremost, I would like to express my gratitude and thank you for being a great and dedicated teacher to my daughter. Being in the education field, I truly understand and appreciate the value of hardwork and dedication especially in your case , travelling in great distance from the college to Simpang Lima without even demanding a pay that emulates the distance itself! My husband and I are in debted to your sincerity towards teaching.

Because of your regular visits to my house, my family and I now realised that you have become part of the family and part of our everyday routines with your presence and sence of humour. More visible with the positive changes that Fatin is now showing in comparison to her quiet silence nature especially at home. She has become a cheerful and kinder person. She is now more meticulous in her work ethics, and always looking at many things positively. Most amazingly is that she has shown great improvement in terms of hardwork and concentration being her outmost priority.

Alhamdulillah, I appreaciate your presence as the medium of change. Apart from that, I would like to sincerely apologise if any of me and my family words and actions that could have left a bad and negative feeling or even a heartbreak. It is never in our nature to create fends and conflict in between relationship. My family and I have accepted you in our world and even have perceived you as a son.

The love and care of my family for you are genuine and not merely to pleased the surface of relationships. Our attention and affection for you are not meant to be rewarded and renewed, they are of sincerity and trustworthy. It is not us to ask or force anyone especially you to show your liking and love for us, at least you have been part of our lives in your own way.

I truly understand that maybe our affection for you can can be intimidating and intruding but believe my words that every bits and pieces are meant for a great son like you in our extended family. I would like to guarantee that my daughter has learnt to adopt and adjusted herself to be an obedient mentee to her dedicated mentor.

Last but not least, my family and I would like to apology for any wrong doings and mistakes of the many meaningful times we had together. My family and I wish you all very best in your life especially in your many wonderful dreams , a lovely home and a luxury car with a happy family. I hope that we will meet again in near future with more good things to share with.

Happy 23rd Birthday and may your life ahead filled with joy and wealth.

With love from ;
Kak Fadzilah and Abang Rahimi,
Nur Fatin Lyana and Nur Intan Raihana.